MD. Mesut DOĞAN
Who Is MD. Mesut Doğan?
Dr. Mesut Doğan was born in 1970 in Ankara. He was educated at Etlik Primary School and Ankara Anatolian High School. He graduated from Ankara University Faculty of Medicine in 1996. He completed his otorhinolaryngology residency in Bakırköy Public Hospital in 2001. He worked in Saint George Hospital between 2002 – 2006 and afterwards, he worked in Şafak Hospital for a short while. He worked in Memorial Hospital between 2007 – 2009 and in İncirli Ethica Hospital between 2009 – 2012. Dr. Mesut Doğan was working in Bahçelievler Vital Hospital since 2012. His hobbies are playing electro guitar and reading. He speaks fluent English and German.
- Ankara University Faculty of Medicine
- Bakırköy Public Hospital (ENT Residency)
Institutions He Worked
- Austria Saint George Hospital 2002 – 2006
- Şafak Hospital 2006 – 2007
- Memorial Hospital 2007 – 2009
- Bakırköy Ethica Hospital 2009 – 2012